Arduino test with robot arm

Today was a big day, I finally got the new Arduino, unfortunatly it isn't the Uno that I ordered but the Mega. Well it means I can put even more servos in the beast!
So after waiting such a long time, now time for testing, because I had serious doubts about the strength of the servos Hitec HS 805BB. The piston I have designed is obviously something that use a lot of torque, if I could work out to make "supermodified" servos all my doubts would vanish. I have not enough electronic knowledge  for to do that yet. 
Anyway I was happily surprised when I first plugged the arm and saw that it actually pulled up the whole thing at once. 
It makes me want to go further in the design.